Today, while going through some of my favorites websites, I stumbled upon this masterpiece. It is a compilation of the 12 lessons the author found in the journal of his grandmother who passed away recently.
These lessons are timeless, beautiful and inspirational.
Let me share those 12 pearls of wisdoms for you.
(1) Breathe in the future, breathe out the past.
(2) Life CAN be simple again.
(3) Let others take you as you are, or not at all.
(4) You are not who you used to be, and that’s OK.
(5) Everything that happens helps you grow, even if it’s hard to see right now.
(6) Do not educate yourself to be rich, educate yourself to be happy.
(7) Be determined to be positive.
(8) Pay close attention to those you care about.
(9) Sometimes you have to let a person go so they can grow.
(10) Sometimes getting the results you crave means stripping yourself of people that don’t serve your best interests.
(11) It’s better to look back on life and say, “I can’t believe I did that,” than to look back and say, “I wish I did that.”
(12) If you’re looking for a happy ending and can’t seem to find one, maybe it’s time to start looking for a new beginning.
If you want to read more about these life lessons, read the original article here: